I. GENERAL INFORMATION
The owner of the shop is: Jakub Żak, Starowiślna 95/12, 31-052 Kraków, NIP: 637 2137514
email: email@example.com, tel: + 48 504134093,
- To create an account, it is necessary to fill in the contact form with the Customer’s personal data in accordance with the form. Each account is assigned an individual login and password. Creating an account is voluntary and OPTIONAL .
- You can make purchases without having an account.
- The advantage of having an account is the ability to check your purchase history, participate in contests, and receive newsletters.
III. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALE AGREEMENT
- There are two options for placing an order in the online store:
- creating an account with a login and password
- placing an order without creating an account.
In both cases, it is necessary to fill in the order form to place an order.
- By completing the order form, the Buyer concludes a sales contract and accepts the store’s regulations.
- The prices listed on the website are in Polish zlotys (PLN) or Euro (€) and include the applicable VAT.
- In the order summary, there is information about the total price of the subject of the order and about delivery costs. The customer is informed about all costs when completing the order form.
- Shop superhero.best it has no other hidden costs.
- After accepting the order, the Seller will immediately inform the Customer about the acceptance of the order for execution. Confirmation will be made by sending the Customer an e-mail to the e-mail address that was entered by the Customer into the form when placing the order.
- The order is saved in the online store system as proof of the contract.
- We reserve the right not to combine several orders.
IV. TERMS OF PAYMENT.
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS:
68 2490 0005 0000 4600 8603 1412 (ALIOR BANK)
V. PAYMENT DEADLINE:
- If the Customer selects payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement. After this deadline is exceeded, the Sales contract is terminated due to the Customer’s fault.
- If the Customer chooses to pay in cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment in cash upon delivery.
VI. ORDER SHIPMENT
- The average order fulfillment time is 5-10 business days.
- The seller reserves that this time may be extended to 20 working days.
VII. DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
- Product delivery is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad according to the price list of the Polish post office or courier company.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs are public and are included when placing the Order.
- Pickup in person is not possible.
- The customer is obliged to check the parcel in the presence of the courier. In the event of noticing damage to the shipment, it is necessary to draw up a damage report in transport and immediately notify the Seller about this fact by sending an e-mail. Failure to write a damage report with the courier will prevent the initiation of the complaint procedure, and thus the return of the goods.
VIII. COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS:
- All complaints and returns should be submitted by sending the completed form by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention. The basis for the return or complaint is the receipt.
- The seller will respond to the complaint as soon as possible, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Attention. The basis for initiating the complaint or return procedure is a correctly completed complaint or return form available on the superhero.best website and a receipt. Sending a different or incorrectly completed form may delay the consideration of the complaint.
- The full scope of the Seller’s liability and obligations towards the Customer is defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code. For sales contracts, the basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer for non-compliance of the product with the sales contract are defined by the generally applicable provisions of consumer sales law.
IX. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, except for the costs of transport to the Seller. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com .
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product return and the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return the payment for the purchased product to the Customer.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The customer is obliged to return the product to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
X. PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS
- This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Customers who are not consumers.
- The Seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer.
- In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the sales contract.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The seller reserves the right to amend the regulations.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
- WORKING DAY – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- REGISTRATION FORM – a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create a Customer Account.
- THE ORDER FORM – Electronic service that allows you to place an order.
- CUSTOMER – a natural person with full or limited legal capacity, who is not an entrepreneur.
- ACCOUNT – Electronic service with an assigned login and password in which the data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Online Store are saved.
- NEWSLETTER – Electronic service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which enables the Seller to receive information about Products, news and promotions in the Online Store.
- PRODUCT – a movable item available in the Online Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- SALES AGREEMENT – a product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
- ORDER – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a product sale agreement with the Seller.